Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Top 5 Minecraft Builds!

Hey i would like to show you some epic minecraft builds that i have helped make! these are my top 5!
1:waterfall temple





This was made by
11hippo (me).
Cuteshark.
OwenCC2002.

2:Shadow City


This is a example of a great but small city of wood it reminds me of the ewok village in star wars.
It was made by
11hippo
Cuteshark

3:Fort Freindly

There were more pics of this but i can't find them...but i have some in production pics for you!

This was made by
11hippo
easihvonen
OwenCC2002

4:Copia


This was made to look like a egyptian city!
and was made by
11hippo
Cuteshark
drum12

5:rocket ship
I made this one solo its nice and cute I think :)

Bye thank you for reading!

next top 5 minecraft pirate ships!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing these! I love how unique they are. It was interesting hearing what some of your inspirations were. Thank you for sharing!

    Love, Ă„iti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I really like how the water looks when it's dripping or falling or when it's snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete