Sunday, March 18, 2012

Skylanders reveiw part 1 :Starting off and Adventure packs

well i got this game called skylanders and it is awesome!
And the figures tie-in to the game you put the toy on the portal and it goes into the game!
The starter pack came with.



 Spyro
 Gill Grunt
And Trigger Happy
Also me and my brother got the adventure packs (BTW there are 4 but we got 2)There called empire of ice and pirate  seas!

 Pirate seas.
 Empire of ice.
Empire of ice came with Slam Bam.
 Slam Bam.
And pirate seas came with Terrafin.
Terrafin
See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying your new game so much! Love, Ă„iti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrafin is cool. it combines two things I love: terrapins and Finn. Well, almost Finn. I guess the turtle has fins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um the terra if for ground and it's a shark

    ReplyDelete